4th NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
“MANAGEMENT, LEADERSHIP & CORPORATE GOVERNANCE”
01 & 02 March, 2013
Guidelines For Abstract Submission
Selection of papers for presentation will be based on detailed abstract of 200- 250 words with the title of the paper, name(s), addresses, telephone numbers and email address. Abstract must include the purpose of research, methodology, major results, implications, and key words . Abstracts will be blind reviewed and only those abstracts approved by the reviewers will be selected for conference presentation.
GUIDELINES FOR FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION
All papers must include a cover page with the following information:
Title of the paper, Name and affiliation of author/ authors, Professional Title, Address, Phone #, FAX #, Email address
The body of the papers should be around 3000-5000 words . It should not be less than 10 (A4) and may have maximum 25 (A4) pages including all tables, figures, notes, and references. Papers must be written in English and follow the APA style of writing .
1. Microsoft Word for Office 2000XP/ Microsoft Word 2007 is the word processor used. A word processor compatible with MS Word is acceptable.
2. Use 12 point courier font. Use traditional default margin settings. All papers, tables, footnotes and equations should be numbered.
3. First letters of each word in the paper’s title are capitalized. The title is centered and in bold type.
4. Centered two spaces below the title are the author’s name and institutional affiliation and E-mail
5. The word ABSTRACT in capital letters is centered and in bold-type.
6. No more than three levels of heading should be used. The first level headings are all capitalized, left justified and bold. The second level headings have the first letters of each word capitalized, left justified and bold. The third level headings have the first letters of each word capitalized. All headings are on a single line.
7. Footnotes should be used sparingly. Do not use endnotes. Footnotes are not used for literature citations. Rather, the work should be cited by the author’s name and year of publication in the body of the text. e.g. (McCarty, 1995) and complete reference be provided in reference section.
8. Use double space between lines of text, but single space between lines of text and numbers in Tables.
9. Tables and Figures are labeled as such, e.g., Table 1 or Figure1, centered and bold. Double space between label and title. Center and bold the title of the table or figure. Double space and insert a line from the left side margin to the right side margin, forming the top border of the table or figure. Repeat the line at the bottom of the table or figure as the bottom border. Authors should insert tables and figures in the text after the first text reference, as close as possible to the reference.
10. References start on a new page with the title REFERENCES capitalized, centered and bold. Entries are arranged in alphabetical order according to the surname of the first author.
All submissions to be made through e-mail at
and firstname.lastname@example.org All the papers will be blind reviewed by the Review Committee with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance. Some of the Selected papers ( after review ) will be published in the conference proceedings/in book bearing ISSN number and may be considered for publishing in forthcoming issue of the “ Journal of Practicing Managers” provided all the authors will register and present the paper. Conference Kit will be provided only to the registered authors. All rights of publication of papers presented in the conference shall rest with the Conference Organizers.
For details, kindly visit our website www.bcips.ac.in