Dear Sir/ Madam Warm Greetings!!
We are pleased to inform you that the institute is releasing its Third Edition (Vol. 03 No. 02) of bi-annual Journal of Practicing Managers. It is designed to be a platform for the development and dissemination of advances in the field of management by maintaining high standards of intellectual thoughts combined with practical relevance.
At the outset, we would like to take this opportunity to introduce our institute Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies dedicatedly involved in imparting management education to the students approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The institute is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, State University of Government of NCT of Delhi and has been established under the aegis of Shri Banarsidas Chandiwala Sewa Smarak Trust Society.
The journal which is a refereed journal will publish papers from the areas such as finance & accounting, marketing, operations management, human resource management, international business, information technology, globalization and related areas.
We invite Research based or Conceptual papers, Extracts of PhD thesis, Book reviews and case studies from both academicians as well as practitioners on different issues related to both corporate and empirical finance. Submitted manuscripts will be peer reviewed. Review system will take around 15 days and the Journal reserves the right to make necessary editorial amendments in the final manuscript to suit Journal format.
Last Date for Submission of Full paper: 15th JULY 2013
Review Feedback by: 31st JULY 2013
The word limit and the font for the article is specified in the guideline for manuscript. You can mail your article at
Looking forward for your support.
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies
Dwarka, Sector 11 New Delhi - 110075
Phone: +91-11-49020400, 411, 403, 402, 401
Guidelines for Authors:
The BCIPS Journal of Practicing Managers invites the original Research Papers, Case Studies and Book Reviews from both academicians as well as practitioners on different issues in areas of marketing, finance, operations and h u m a n r e s o u r c e m a n a g e m e n t . S u b m i t t e d manuscripts will be peer reviewed. Review system will take around 15 days and the Journal reserves the right to make necessary editorial amendments in the final manuscript to suite Journal's format.
1. All submitted manuscripts must be original work that is not under submission at another journal or under consideration for publication in any other form. In case the authors have received financial/technical assistance for completing the manuscript, they should acknowledge the same in the manuscript so as to avoid conflicts of ownership.
2. After submitting the manuscript, until the editorial decision is communicated or if the manuscript is accepted for publication, without prior approval from the editor, authors cannot publish the manuscript in other publication.
3. Maximum length of the manuscript should be between 2000-3000 words.
4. Authors should send two electronic copies of the manuscript via e-mail attachment as a Microsoft Word document file at
5. One file should contain Title Page which should provide the names of all the authors, their institutional affiliation, mailing address, e-mail id and Fax/telephone number.
6. One separate page including title of the manuscript, an abstract of 200 words should be given.
7. Author should also put main keywords after the abstract.
8. The text should be single spaced and should be typed in Times New Roman style with a font size of 12 pts and 1 inch margin all around. Use standard indentation for paragraphs.
9. Footnotes should appear at the bottom of the page on which they are cited/ referenced.
10. Tables and Figures should be numbered in Roman Numerals and can appear either in the body of the manuscript or at the end of the manuscript. Sources of data used in both tables and figures should be duly acknowledged as a footnote to the same. In case some abbreviations and acronyms are used in the tables and figures, these should be duly described in the main body text of the manuscript where they have been cited/ referenced/ interpreted and well as in the footnotes of the table/ figure.
11. Tables and figures appearing at the end of the manuscript should be duly referenced in the main body text where these have been interpreted.
12. All Figures (charts, diagrams and line drawings) and Plates (photographic images) should be of clear quality, in black and white.
13. Research Methodology used in the manuscript should be explained in detail and all equations should be consecutively numbered using Arabic numerals in parentheses.
14. At the end of the manuscript, all references cited in the body text should be complete in all respects and arranged in alphabetical order. Authors should carefully check the list of references for completeness, accuracy and consistency.